JellyPages.com

Tuesday 29 April 2008

1 week on

well when I weighed myself at the end of the first week I had lost a whopping 12lb!!!! I was so happy I was almost jumping the height of myself lol.

here I am into the second week and still going strong, I haven't cheated at all :) I am hoping to push it over the stone mark this week and then next week i will have to start eating again, but I am determined to cut down on portions sizes and watch what I am eating, also keep up the water intake and hopefully I will lose a bit more on my own before I go on holiday....not long now lol

I have pretty much decided to do the Lighter Life diet properly sometime soon, but for now it will have to wait til the fuel shortages are over up here cos I can't risk a weekly drive to Inverness as Ian needs the car for work and if we run out of fuel there won't be a holiday

No comments: