JellyPages.com

Monday 26 May 2008

this weekend



made these cute little shoes for my brother and his girlfriend who are expecting their first child, a boy, next month. the shoes are 6cm long!! So tiny lol, the box is made for the shoes to go in, it is very cute in the flesh lol. It is hard for me to imagine my wee brother as a dad lol I say wee brother he is in fact 31 years old! I suppose he will always be 13 to me, I am sure he will be a great dad though.


I also made this card over the weekend, I like it, it is nice and simple and can be used for almost any occassion. The pattern is by Sue McGuirk and is from the June edition of Parchment Craft Magazine



1 comment:

Билјана said...

Wow !!! Great Job. How did you made the shoes? They are very lovely. I must try to make them.
Are you interested in exchanging links?