JellyPages.com

Tuesday 9 September 2008

baby card for a challenge



A baby boy card for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I like this sketch, I can see me using it a lot :) The baby stamps are new ones that arrived today, I ordered them two days ago from Bubbly Funk and I was so pleased that they arrived so quickly!! I am very impressed!! The stamps are Studio G and even though they were cheap they stamped ok. The circle stamped "joy" is raised ob foam pads.


As a canny (aka stingy) Scots Lassie I hate to see waste so used the leftover navy card to make a Xmas card with a recycled card from last year :)




3 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Love the scene in the Christmas card - looks so perfect :)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi! :o)

I thought I had already left a message for you recently, but I can't find it now, so forgive me if I'm, repeating myself! ;o)

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for joining in my 'blog candy against word verification' campaign HERE

You have TWO entries in the draw.
Best wishes with that!

Chris xx

Bev said...

Love your baby card, it's a brilliant take on the sketch

hugs Bev x