JellyPages.com

Saturday 18 October 2008

more blog candy!!

Okay okay it is Saturday night and what am I doing...am I down the pub? Out for a romantic meal with my hubby? at the cinema with friends?................of course not!! I have a 4 year old daughter and a chronic shortage of babysitters so I am bloghopping cos there is NOT A THING on tv!!

On the course of my bloghopping I have found a few more blog candies to share...........

Jen is giving away some Whiff of Joy stamps here
Kristin has reached 15,000 hits and is giving away a fabby stamp here
Suzanne is giving away lots of pink things as it is breast cancer month here

good luck to anyone entering these draws :) I am off now to do some stitching on the card I am making for the Sketch Saturday challenge.........that'll keep me off the streets lol

1 comment:

Heather "Hev" said...

You make me giggle - we SO have the same Sense of humour!!!!