JellyPages.com

Sunday 9 November 2008

Award from Hev


My Aussie mate Hev has awarded me this fab award :) Thanks very much hunni ;)
Ok the rules are :-
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
numbers 1 and 2 are done, but for the rest I am not going to pick 5 blogs (how could I? I must visit 30 blogs a day lol) I am just going to say that the award is for everyone who visits me :) Help yourself to the icon from the sidebar ;) you are all an inspiration to me and I love visiting all your blogs.

2 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

You are welcome Amanda :)

I wish I was as disciplined and could limit by blog hopping - I only have 280 ish on my google reader. I am in the process of sorting stuff out though - but it is hard choosing from all the great stuff out there isnt it!!

Jill said...

congratulations on your award Jill x