JellyPages.com

Tuesday 25 November 2008

card order




every year my mum asks me to make cards to give to her work colleagues. these are the two designs for this year. I got them all done today (sounds like I was chained to the desk but there were only 6 of each lol) so they are ready to take down this weekend :)
I ended up not putting the beads on the tree cards and I also heat embossed the angel and greeting as the silver ink didn't stand out enough for my liking (these pics are the samples I did to email to mum). Both stamps are on loan from a friend so don't know where they are from, the red raffia is from tesco, the giftwrap section :)

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

really beautiful cards :)

Oma said...

Beautiful cards! Very striking and elegant.

Heather "Hev" said...

They are magnificent Amanda!!

Deborah March said...

Positively elegant!

Natalie said...

What beautiful cards. x

Jill said...

gorgeous cards very elegant hugs Jill x

Enfys said...

These are really elegant cards, you did a great job.
En x

Bev said...

Beautiful cards sweetie, the embossed tree is just so elegant

hugs bev X

Dawn said...

Beautiful stamps there amanda!
Gorgeous!