JellyPages.com

Thursday 12 March 2009

Mojo Monday #77


Hello gorgeous girlies! Found some time today for some crafting at last, seems like ages since I had any time to do anything!!
What a lovely simple sketch at Mojo Monday, I did enjoy making this card. Tilda is coloured with promarkers, papers are by Laura Ashley, ribbon and gems from stash, flowers are papermania with punched flowers in top, the centers are punched circles embossed on the back to make them rounded. I was going to put a sentiment on the top right hand corner but I have a feeling I would muck it up lol

3 comments:

Macpurp said...

pretty Tilda card my dear!
I do like it when mojo's are good!

love tina x

Natalie said...

Lovely card. x

Bev said...

So sweet. Love the colour combo hun, such a fab take on the sketch too x