JellyPages.com

Tuesday 10 March 2009

sugar nellie challenge and blog candy winner

Good evening gorgeous girlies here I am finally getting round to actually announcing the winner of the blog candy lol Lily picked the winner at 6pm, bless her she was so excited to make the draw, we got a drum roll and everything! I wanted to take a picture but the batteries died on me......................typical lol




so without further adoooooo....................the winner is.....................................Enfys!!!!!


Now onto a card!! I think I am just squeezing in at the death to enter this card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge, the challenge this fortnight was to make a Christmas card, now I don't actually have any Xmas Sugar Nellies but I thought that Luvvie could be Christmassy with some festive colour :o) The papers are by Papermania, Luvvie is coloured with the PMs and paper pieced, ribbons from stash, sentiment is an old one and I have no idea where its from. And yep you've guessed it there's that border punch again!! And OMG surely not........is that a white space on the card?? it was hard but the papers stand out better against the white rather than another layer!

Well nighty night girlies, think I am heading off to bed with my book :o)


10 comments:

Macpurp said...

well done Lily and congratulations to Enfys!
what a lovely card! I love the colours you have used on it!
much love teen xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the delish papers and sweet image x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, the image works fab for Christmas and I love the layout and the white space :0)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny. Congratulations Enfys. Wow what a gorgeous card, i love the colour and the image you've used. Lovely work as always. Hope you are well have a great day, the sun is shining her today! hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Amanda, great layout and I love the fab image and papers. Debbie x

Tip Top said...

OOOh - well done En!!!!

And I do like that card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, I love that white space and I find it really hard to do that but it really does make those fab papers and image pop.

Jozza said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I think that image looks lovely on a Christmas card :o)

xxx

PS. Well done En

Enfys said...

Woo Hooo! It's me!! Thank you so much Lily for picking me, and to you Amanda for the yummy candy - I have never won anything before, so excited!! Think I'll go and buy a lottery ticket for tonight now. Thanks hun
hugs
En xx

Gayle said...

Hi honey...
Delicious card!Very 'arty'...I LOVE IT!
Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas sugar at The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x