JellyPages.com

Saturday 11 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge

I got on a roll today...............its like an Easter Wonderland in my living room just now and it will all be gone tomorrow lol

My stepson is getting married in October and my daughter in law to be loves marshmallow top hats..........she's a big kid really!! whenever we have a birthday party I have to save her some so last Christmas I made her a batch and put them in a pretty box as a joke gift. So I thought she would like some for Easter cos lets face it it's been 4 months since she scoffed that lot :o)

The colours over at Colour Create are Duck Egg Blue and Rose. So I happily coloured Tilda in those colours and attached her to the front of this box. Everything was cut on the cuttlebug using scalloped square and labels 2 nesties, the butterfly is also a cuttlebug die.


Here's a closeup of Tilda

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Oooh.. this is lovely!! I bet she was thrilled!
xxx

Dawn said...

How beautiful Amanda!
All your recent creations are fantastic - those egg boxes are a great idea!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Tasha said...

Wow so stunning its fabulous what a great present
love tasha xx