JellyPages.com

Saturday 11 April 2009

More of the Easter Goodies

As I said in my last post I've had a very productive day...Easter~wise!! I loved making the egg box I made the other day so much I ended up making 2 more today................so easy and they look so fabby lol

Another Penny Black image from the stash I got from Jozza. Papers from Dovecraft again. I thought seeing as I made a gift for my daughter in law to be I thought I should make one for my step son (I like to be fair like that lol) So Nicky will be getting this eggbox filled with Creme Eggs






Last of the eggboxes with a lovely Whiff of Joy image I got from Tina. This one is for Lily's friend..........yet more Creme Eggs (I bought up a huge stash of them lol)

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

what a fabulous idea...decorating an egg box....hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend
Hugs Kath xxxx

Sammi said...

What a clever girl you are!! These are AWESOME!!

Tasha said...

Fab creations such a beautiful idea
love tasha xx