JellyPages.com

Saturday 4 April 2009

My first time entering at Colour Create



The challenge over at Colour Create is Lilac and Blue. I made this wee tin which in fact started life as a large Coffee Mate tub (hubby goes through a tub a week so expect to see a few more of these lol) The image is a Sugar Nellie one, coloured with promarkers, ribbon is SU! flowers are from stash and the jewelled brads are dovecraft. Not sure where the paper is from it was a gift.


Here's a pic of the top :o) I can show this now as I have given it to its recipient...............Tina We finally got our day together today, it was so lovely to see her again and meet Andrew and the gorgeous Poppy dog :o) We had a lot of fun inking up some new stamps..........what a lassie she brought me a Gorjuss Girl stamp as a gift and she stopped in at the Sugar Nellie shop to get me a couple of stamps I had asked her for so you can bet your butt there's going to be a few cards in the near future that feature them lol
Hope you're having a fabby weekend girlies I certainly am :o)

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh i love the colours on this ..do like changing things.. stunning..

Kath Stewart said...

this is fab....and I'm sure Tina will love it....can't wait to see what you do with your Sugar Nellies
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Natalie said...

The tin looks lovely, great job. x

Macpurp said...

this is even more lovely in real life!
am pooped today!
Poppy is broken!
love me xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous! Love the tin hun, and that image is just so sweet too x

Sammi said...

Ooh .. this is so lovely! What a wonderful idea :)
xxx