JellyPages.com

Sunday 5 April 2009

Stamp With Us Challenge

Morning gorgeous girlies, hope you're all enjoying a lovely Sunday ~ I spy a bright yellow ball in the sky .....anyone know what it is??? it is certainly making me feel good so whatever it is I likes it lol

There's a new challenge blog called Stamp With Us. It's a challenge for fans of Stampin Up products and at least one SU! product has to be used for each challenge. To celebrate the launch there is a sketch to follow. My card is made with my brand new SU! order that arrived on Friday morning. The paper and turquoise card stock are from the brights range. the ribbon is also SU as is the stamp. the only thing not SU is the wee gem lol I must admit I loved using the products, so nice to have card stock, papers and ribbon that all tone together without me having to think about it lol

Watch this space tomorrow for some more SU! stuff on my dt cards ;o)

6 comments:

Macpurp said...

oooh this is lovely!!!
I love the colours you have used!
much love teen xx

Vicki said...

Hi Scotspand, this card is lovely, the SU products you've used are fab.

Thanks for playing along with my lil blog candy draw and for adding a link to your sidebar, I've added your name to the list and wish you good luck xx vicki xx

Liza said...

This is gorgeous, I adore those SU papers.

Liza x

Bev said...

How yummy are these colours!! What a stunner of a card sweetie, love it! x

Joey said...

Hi, oooh I love the colour combo on this, fabulous card!. Joey.xxx

Tasha said...

Wow awesome card love the colours
love tasha xx