JellyPages.com

Saturday 23 May 2009

Allsorts week 2!

WOW what a fab response we had to the first challenge at Allsorts. I really enjoyed blog hopping round all the entries, it made me want sweets though!! Who am I to argue? lol


Now onto week 2 :o) The challenge this week is set by Emma and it is a goodie!! Emma wants you to make your card/project with no stamped image. I know I know I can see you all running for the hills!! But fear not!! It's a lot easier than you think lol


The next best thing to stamped images for me is parchment craft. I love doing it although I am not that good at it, the problem is it takes so long, the longest card was 3 days and when I say 3 days I mean 3 days of at least 4 hours each day!!!! Anyhoooo onto this weeks card. The image is traced with white pencil and gold gel pen, the white folds of the dress are embossed on the back then it's sewn to the card with the beads.
I really love this image she is so elegant...............just like me (I think not)

Sorry the photo isn't great, sadly I can't take another piccie of it cos I've already sent it lol

I hope you'll join us on the second Allsorts challenge

9 comments:

Gry-Heidi said...

Wow, this is sooo elegant!! Wonderful card, Amanda !

Have a great weekend :)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Wiccababe said...

thats really pretty - I'll have to try that challenge, I've only been stamping for 5 months, so I should be able to do that (although I have no idea what I'll do)
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, I love parchment, but have never tried it. If I buy any more tools for crafting it will be my hubby running for the hills...........LOL. Does decoupage count? and when does the challenge finish? Hugs Avril xxx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Amanda, I started off doing parchment cards but due to arthritis had to stop. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Lisa said...

Hi Amanda, Gorgeous card! I love parchment but have never tried doing it. Don't know if I would have enough patience. x

Kath Stewart said...

wow that is amazing Amanda...beautiful work...you must have so much patience....Hugs Kath xxxx

Macpurp said...

this is just beautiful!
It must have taken ages!
great challenge.

love tina xx

miss said...

Another gorgeous creation matey. You are so clever with parchment

Riet said...

What beautiful Amanda..

Hugs Riet.x