JellyPages.com

Sunday 10 May 2009

sneaky peek

Hello girlies, woohhoooooo we have had sun today!!! I woke up this morning and I thought I was still dreaming when I saw the sun streaming in the window lol Lily and I went to feed the ducks after Sunday School and she was delighted to see 5 new ducklings ~ she has been learning about new beginnings in school and so has been obssessed with looking for new beginnings wherever we go :o)

I thought I would give you a sneaky peak of tomorrow's dt work as I have nothing crafty to show you today :o)


Had a lovely afternoon with Tina yesterday. I stamped away happily with her new stamps and Tina (with a lot of help from Lily lol) cut some bits and bobs on the cuttlebug. Poppy played away happily with Gypsy and Andrew and Ian talked sport (yawn!)
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday girlies and see you all tomorrow :o)

3 comments:

DawnMarie said...

Great pic Amanda,look forward to seeing what you've been up too. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Macpurp said...

love the sneaky peek!
can't wait to see it all *wink*
lovely afternoon with you all.

love tina xx

Kath Stewart said...

love the sneaky peek and what a gorgeous grin.....hugs Kath xxxxx