JellyPages.com

Friday 5 June 2009

An award from Jeannette

I have recieved this lovely award from Jeannette (thanks hun!)

The Rules that go with this lovely award are to:

A) Thank the person that gave it to you.
B) List 10 Honest things about yourself.
C) Put the Honest Scrap Logo on your blog

D) Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.

Ok here goes with the 10 things about me (gulp lol)

1 I read at least three books a week

2 I am a terrible sleeper, 6 hours is a good night's sleep for me

3 I hate mornings

4 I thank God every day for my daughter

5 My family is the most important thing in my life

6 There are 23 years between my husband and I

7 I love driving

8 I can write with both my hands

9 I am addicted to chocolate

10 I hate housework (no surprise there lol)

Ok here goes with the 7 people I have to pass this onto........... Dawn; Tina; Debbie; Gayle; Lorraine; Jozza; Tip Top

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

thankyou very much sweetie - and theres something for you on mine

Dawn said...

Oooh thans Amanda - will have to have a think about my "things"...

hugs
Dawn
xx