JellyPages.com

Monday 13 July 2009

Honest I've not disappeared!!

Oh dear I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything!! I should have had a card to show on Saturday for the Allsorts Challenge but I did the dreaded thing and spilled a cup of coffee all over it when it came to photo time! OOOHHH I could have just kicked myself! It was too late to make a new one and we were going to my nephew's first birhtday on the Saturday so I didn't even have time to make one on the Saturday morning...............aaarrggghhh lol

I have been blog hopping each day as usual, but haven't been making any cards, not a challenge for a whole week...........oh the shock lol. I have been working on a cross stitch for a wedding we are going to in 2 weeks, I need to get it done so I can get it framed, I am hoping to get it finished tonight or tomorrow and then the craft stuff won't know whats hit it :o)

We had a lovely weekend, it was my nephews first birthday on Saturday so there was a BBQ, the weather was fabulous and he was a wee star, no crying or whingeing at all!!

Cameron:Me, Lily and my mum



Right back to the stitching!! Back as soon as I have finished it................................

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

gosh doesn't Lily look grown up - they're so not babies for long
think we might be getting some of that bonny weather today
good luck with the cross stitch
xx

Dawn said...

Aww Amanda they are gorgeous photos - your nephew is the cutest and whee Lily is a proper little lady...
Hugs
Dawn
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Amanda, hope your feeling ok? Love your photos, didn't you have some lovely weather? Best of luck with the cross stitch, Heidi xx