JellyPages.com

Tuesday 15 September 2009

catch up....

WOW I didn't realise it had been so long since I last posted.......shame on me, but as you know the kitchen refurb is well under way so I am claiming that as extenuating circumstances!! It is nearly finished now, Ian is painting it now and hopes to be finished and all back to normall in the next couple of days. I am sooooo looking forward to getting my house back to some semblance of order...........there are boxes of kitchen stuff everywhere. My poor hands are in an awful state I could do with a serious manicure lol. However as I say we are on the home straight so I will be back later in the week with some before, during and after pics :o)


I realised I hadn't posted any pics of the samples I made for the crafty ribbons challenge. It was a mystery challenge.......we didn't know until the ribbons arrived what the theme was. It was a fabulous box of Christmas ribbons, I have to admit they were all gorgeous and I loved playing with them. We were asked to decorate the box sleeve that comes with the ribon boxes and then whatever else we came up with :o)



The NOEL came from an old Chrsitmas card......I like that type of recycling lol

not the best of pics I am afraid to say but was taking them as I packed them up for posting!!

and a card for good measure lol


I would heartily recommend the Xmas box to anyone, the ribbons are perfect for all your Xmas projects!!

Well I am off to load up my lovely new dishwasher........it arrived yesterday and it is my first dishwasher I have been wanting one for years so I am the happiest panda around lol Nighty night girlies back soon with the kitchen pics

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabby creations amanda and clever you being able to craft in the midst of kitchen renovations...what a nightmare but look forward to seeing the brand spanking new fabby kitchen....hugs kath xxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Amanda, These are gorgeous! Hope you enjoy your new dishwasher. I have had a dishwasher for several years now but when I didn't have one I used to moan about washing up but now I moan about having to empty the dishwasher. You can't please some people lol!

Lisa x

Mad Mary said...

Oh Panda, those Ribbons are gorgeous as is your cards and the decorated box.As a huge fan of Green i am loving them. Can't wait to see the kitchen pictures.
Mary xx

DawnMarie said...

Ooh I am so nosey Amanda as I'm really looking forward to seeing your new kitchen! And a dishwasher, pure heaven, I'm the dishwasher in this house lol. Gorgeous Christmas goodies. Love the recycled Noel and the wall hanging is fab, love the little snowman card too. Dawn Marie.xx