JellyPages.com

Saturday 10 October 2009

Saturday again.....how did that happen?

WOW these weeks are flying past one minute its Monday morning and I am getting Lily ready for school then all of a sudden its time to post the Allsorts DT card!! Bet the time doesn't fly for long, less thann 12 weeks to go until Bubba Panda is due, bet the time slows right down then lol (Sorry girlies but that means only 11 weeks til Christmas lol)

This week at Allsorts, Gro wants Halloween projects to get us in the mood for the spooky night :o) I went for this wee Halloween bag which I will be filling with some treats for Lily (its got a Rice Crispies Square bar in the pic.....its all I could find lol I would have bought some sweets but I would just end up eating them!)
The bag is a template on the Funky Fairy Halloween download, the colours in the download are fab and there are 4 printable bags to choose from, printed straight onto lightweight card and voila! The tag is from Stampin Up and the wee ghost was on a hairband that Lily had a couple of years ago and when it broke I salvaged them :o)



A few Stampin Up buttons on the back (sorry about the rubbish photography this week!)

Looking forward to hopping round your blogs to see your Halloween items :o)

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

hiya, I seem to have missed quite a few posts - sorry x
what a cute wee bag, I bet Lily loves it.
Debz
xx

Tasha said...

I love this bag its so cute and such a fab idea!
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

What a fabulous Halloween idea - Thank you for the inspiration!