JellyPages.com

Friday 2 October 2009

thankyou card


As it is only 3 weeks til the my step sons wedding in Gretna I thought I better get a shufty on with the thankyou cards!! I want to keep them simple......partly because I like the style and partly because I am too tired to make them too complicated lol


The spotty paper matches the paper I used on the invitation and the style of stamp is the same.
What do you think girlies? All comments gratefull received...........its so not my usual style I'm not sure lol

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Amanda, This is lovely! Just perfect for thank you cards.

Lisa x

Kat said...

This is lovely. I really like the "thank you." I like simple but effective!

Kat x

Kath Stewart said...

it's absolutely perfect.....elegant and very beautiful...love the Rennie Mackintosh stamp.....happy world cardmaking day....hugs kath xxxxx

DawnMarie said...

Oh wow Amanda, I love this card, so simple but so gorgeous. Fab stamp, is it a Charles Rennie Mackintosh one?? Hope you are well. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx