JellyPages.com

Saturday 14 November 2009

Allorts week 27

What a week I've had here!! I was at the hospital on Tuesday for a growth scan as my bump was measuring really big and it has been confirmed that I am having a large baby! Of course I am glad to hear nothing is wrong but oh the thought of a big baby terrifies me lol. Lily was 8lb 11oz (you'd never know it to look at her now lol) and that was more than big enough.......however it looks like this one will be even bigger!! We were also told we are having a boy! I never knew with Lily as I didn't have a scan this late in the pregnancy. It is lovely to know, I can now give away all the girls clothes I had kept and get some blue bits and pieces lol Now we are just struggling to decide on a name :o) I have an appointment to see my consultant on Monday to discuss delivery options................I am sooo hoping he will tell me I can have an early induction ~ keep your fingers crossed for me girls!!





Anyway, onto the theme over at Allsorts. This week we want to see cards for a child.....easy peasy right? A friend of mine is due her little man any day now so decided to make this weeks card for his arrival:

Teddy and sentiment stamp by Stampin Up, papers been in the scrap drawer for ages, can't for the life of me remember where they came from. Safety pins and little feet are from stash.

Late with my card today as we were on Lily's birthday treat..........we took her and two of her friends to the cinema to see UP in 3d (fabulous film) and then lunch at Burger King. This was instead of a party with 20 odd screaming hyper kids so was much more enjoyable!!!

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card amanda and great news that you are having a little boy...and a big bouncing healthy one at that...you just have to give the old consultant the sweetest smile and get the delivery that you want....big hugs kath xxxx

Loopylou. said...

super cute card and i will be keping my fingers crossed for you for a nice early induction hunny!!!! my big sis's lily-boo wieghed in at 10lb!!!