JellyPages.com

Monday 19 April 2010



Oh dear I am like a headless chicken this week and I am only just getting round to posting my card for this week's Allsorts challenge. The challenge was set by Fleur and she wants you to use stitching this week, real or faux :o) Our sponsor this week is Tracey from Fred She Said who designs some really beautiful digi images. I first found fred She Said through a craft forum about 3 years ago and have used the snowflake medallion lots of times as well as a few of the other doodle dallions. Tracey is offering a $20 gift certificate to spend in her lovely store so please join us and see if you can win it, you won't regret it :o)




One of my old cards made with the snowflake medallion, they come ready coloured and are just fabulous to work with

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Really pretty Amanda, fab stitching.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Awww these cards are gorgeous and elegant Wow xxx