JellyPages.com

Saturday 10 April 2010

Petals and Pearls for Allsorts

This week we are looking for Petals and Pearls and I made this card for hubby's youngest grand daughter who is Peppa Pig daft lol. As you can see she is turning 4 this week. Mind you she will be giving up the mantel as the youngest later this year as my step son Nicky and his wife are expecting their first child in September. We are all so excited as before they married last year they suffered two miscarriages.


Anyway enough rambling here is the card!!

Can't wait to see if you join in :o)

6 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Amanda

Love this, really funky.

And congratulations - dare we use the word gran ? It's actually really nice being one so young - know from experience.

B x

Fleur said...

Wow such a cutie,love Peppa, and congratulations too.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mummylade said...

that is gorgeous! And lets all keep our fingers crossed that all goes well for Nick and his wife

Tasha said...

Wow this is too cute, my daughter would go crazy for this card!
love tasha xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful cute card, perfect for a peppa pig fan!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Hunni

I loved this card as soon as I saw it hun I love the clever cut out number and I secretly quite like pepper pig lol!!

Emma xxx