JellyPages.com

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Penny Black @ Allsorts for August




Thought I would post this again as I think it might have got lost under the last post. Over at Penny Black at Allsorts we want to see your "Glitter and Glitz" Lets face it we all love a bit of sparkle and glamour on our cards don't we? Any excuse and we're there glittering everything to within an inch of it's life, including the dog if she gets too close lol


When I made this card I was in a simple frame of mind (its become more or less permanent since the wee man's arrival lol). I have decided to make all my Christmas cards following 6 designs this year and this is one of them, though I will have to buy a heap of envelopes as it is quite a small card.


Both the snowflake and sentiment are Penny Black stamps, with a bit of stickles and a few gems to decorate. the little silver charms I got at the secc a couple of years ago, I have LOADS!


We have 6 fabby prizes this month.....yes 6! Here they are aren't they gorgeous? Remember you can enter three times each month.....so what a re you waiting for ........let yer sparkle out girls!!





























No comments: