JellyPages.com

Saturday 23 October 2010

Spots and Stripes


OK OK who took it? The last week has gone by so fast I am sure someone has stolen it!! How can it be Saturday again already?


Well seeing as it is Saturday again that means Allsorts time :o) This week it is the fabulous Debs turn to set the theme and she wants to see spots and stripes on your work. I made this card for my brother's birthday, the little happy birthday and the top layer with happy birthday were actually a gift tag on one of ian's birthday presents last year!! the spotty layer of paper is a scrap of funky hand paper from the salt and pepper range, buttons are papermania I think :o) The picture doesn't show it too well but the bottom half of the card has embossed stripes using my score board.
Well my idea of getting some challenge card done this week has obviously gone by the wayside, hopefully I will get to do some this week :o)

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Amanda

I love the clean crisp feel of yur card, very elegant.

Hope the little ones are OK, have a good weekend.

B x

Nikbee said...

Fab card. Very stylish.

Nikki x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Hun loving this card its so classy,
well its cold here this morning so i'm guessing it must be freezing where you are...lol

Emma xxx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Lovely to hear from you.

Loving the layout of your card .. .. very inspirational and different.

If you find out who is stealing your time can you let me know because there is a good chance they are stealing mine too!!

Hope all is well with you and your little family.

Love Jules xx

Shirl said...

Hi Peeps love the elegant look of your card and your children look adorable.
Hugs Shirley x