JellyPages.com

Tuesday 11 January 2011

and the news is....

Some of you may have seen on the Funky Hand blog that there was a dt call and my news is that I have been picked to join it!!! I was doing a happy dance when I got the email from Anice and I am so excited to be joining the fabby dabby team :o)

We're all freezing our backsides off here in the panda household, the temps here have dropped again and the roads are treacherously icy! YUK! Normally the cold weather would mean plenty of crafty time but my wee monkey man has been unsettled at nights the last week or so and I just haven't got the energy to get the crafty stash out! Sad I know and something I am planning on rectifying tomorrow as soon as the wee monster is in bed for his lunchtime nap :o)

Hope you are all well and keeping warm n cosy :o)

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

congrats on joining Funky Hand...they are just the nicest bunch of girls...have lots of fun playing with Anice's fab products....big hugs kath xxx

Fleur said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS Amanda, they're lucky to have you.
Hugz fleur xXx

Anice said...

Welcome to the Funky Hand Design Team Amanda! I'm really looking forward to working with you.
Anice xx

Cheryl said...

Congrats!

Tip Top said...

Who-hooo! And welcome to the team!!!

debby4000 said...

congratulations Amanda.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Hi Amanda
Congrat shun - welcome on board teamie!
Take care
Debs xx