JellyPages.com

Tuesday 4 January 2011

card for Lily's friend

Hello all how are we all this fine.....erm what day of the week is it? ugh I hate when the school holidays are on and I don't what day it is lol One thing I do know is that it is Lily's friends birthday today. I love making girlie cards like this and Nia is certainly and girlie girl lol

Image: Magnolia

Papers: free from a magazine

cardstock: SU

doily, flowers and ribbon: from stash

buttons: SU

Also used: lacy circle nestie

Challenges ~

Stamp Something ~ Something with glitter

Just Magnolia ~ Anything Goes

Oldie but a Goodie ~ Sketch

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge ~ Buttons and Bows

Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes added extra of "lace"

Hope you are all well and keeping warm, it has started to snow tonight so expecting to wake to a whiteout.

14 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow Amanda, a gorgeous card, fab paper piecing
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fleur said...

only me again, Forgot to say~ Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

The Team said...

What a Great Card with my sketch , thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, fab colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Oh Amanda this is gorgeous hun - love the colours and the paper piecing is fab!
Thanks for playing along at An Oldie but Goodie - good luck.
Debs xx

PinksyDoodles said...

What a fabulous card! I love the paper piecing. I think this is my all time favourite Tilda stamp.
Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Dawn said...

Hiya Amanda

Happy New Year!

What a cute card and I love the soft colours.
Gosh I hope the snow stays away from our little corner, I can't take any more!!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

A great make.

Love the colour choices and your paper piecing.

Love Jules xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Amanda:-) the image is fab and the colours and sparkle are beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Rach said...

a fabulous card.x

liza said...

Fabulous card Amanda,great take on the sketch,thankyou for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
love n hugs
liza xox

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - lovely soft colours
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this week
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Amanda Panda!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D