JellyPages.com

Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding at Get Funky!

Awwww wasn't the wedding fantastic today. I'm not a staunch Royalist or anything but hey I love a wedding lol I have to admit the bride looked beautiful, what a stunning dress!



Over at Get Funky it's my turn to show my card. This month's theme is Spots and Stripes and Anice has made a fabulous paper freebie for you here



My card is a wedding card purely coincidental honest lol I used the rainbow polkadots download and embossed the stripes with my score board. The pearls are from stash and the sentiment is SU


My card fits a couple of challenges:


Crafty Cardmakers ~ A royal wedding


Die Cut Dreams ~ wedding


Claudia and Co ~ Clean and Simple


Myself and the rest of the Funkettes would love you to join us with our spots and stripes theme :o)

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Lovely! So simple and yet so effective and elegant.

Thanks for joining the Royal Wedding challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Unknown said...

A gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at DCD. Love the wallpaper yummy.
Chris x

Allison said...

what a lovely card Amanda
Allisonx