JellyPages.com

Friday 11 November 2011

Twelve Crafters Crafting

I thought it was about time I got ma backside in gear and showed a couple of the samples for the newest Funky Hand cd Twelve Crafters Crafting. When the new cd arrived in the post a few weeks ago I was feeling a bit blarghhh with my crafting, mrs mojo had taken a long holiday and was sunning herself on some beach somewhere with some young hot looking summer fling lucky beggar and I just wasn't enjoying crafting. So with a little trepidation I loaded the cd into the pc and oooooh mammmmma!!! mrs mojo wasn't happy at having to come straight home from the beach but hey there was work to be done and after 20 minutes scrolling through the papers and images I was already filled with ideas lol



My first make was this wee angel bauble. I saved this packaging from a gift I received ages and ages ago and this was exactly the thing I had in mind for it! I printed the angel image twice and coloured it with my promarkers, attached them to a scalloped cirlce embossed with the snowflake embossign folder and attached some eyelash ribbon between the two layers.I first saw one of these Finnish Stars on Debbi's blog The Crafty Cuttings of Wiccababe and I HAD to have a go. The instructions said a 12"x12" sheet of paper so I printed both sides of two A4 sheets and had a wee go........I am definetely making some of these for the house this year, I think they will look lovely in the windows Next up I used a die cut cracker I received in a card making kit and covered it with a sheet of the paper then cut it out and put a wee tag on. I am making more of these for myself as placemarkers for the Christmas table :o)






Of course with all the Funky Hand cds comes the fabulous wordbook maker so I thought I'd have a go at one of them too lol


I have to admit I will ba making most of my cards this year using the cd, would you believe I still haven't made any Christmas cards yet? Ooohhhh shocking lol I have come to the decition I am not making all my cards this year, some people just don't appreciate them so I am only making for the folk I know will really love them and appreciate the time and effort!!


I've got a couple of more bits n pieces to show but will save them for another day :o)

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Am liking the look of that finnish star. It really is stunning. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Mrs A.

Macpurp said...

fanatsic makes Panda! I keep meaning to have a go at debbi's star! adding to my to do list!
great word book. are the CD's for this easy to use?

much love Teen xx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Beautiful christmas inspirational projects. I especially love the star. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you have settled in your new home and I hope you have a fun filled christmas with lots of laughter, love and fun

hugs julie