JellyPages.com

Thursday 23 February 2012

one of those elusive male cards lol

Firstly apologies for the awful photo!!! I quickly took it with my phone yesterday morning to show the girl who I made it for and then after I delivered it today I realised I hadn't taken a proper one!! Ah well lol


Image: Funky Hand ~ Happy Happy Birthday cd

Papers: Dovecraft

Chipboard bits and brad: Dovecraft

Sentiment: used pc


The football and cricket ball and the wee border of footballs at the bottom are all chipboard and came in a set with the papers and brads. Sometimes I forget I have that set!!


Challenges:

Polkadoodles ~ 1 image/2 papers/3 embellies

Creative Card Crew ~ Masculine Card

Willow Sketchie ~ Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers ~ 1 image/ 2 papers/ 3 embellies

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Great boy's card, I suppose he's not really a boy now is he, but you know what I mean.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Lin said...

Fabulous male card!

Unfortunately we will be unable to put you forward for a prize or top 5 slot as our requirements was 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments, one of which should be a heart, and I cannot see that any of your's are hearts.

I do hope that we will see you back again though.

Lin - Crafty Cardmakers

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya Panda, Ah this is lovely what a great card, male cards are such a nightmare to do,thanks for playing our Anything Goes week on Willow Sketchie, Hope you have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

paper fun said...

What an awesome card. I am sure that the girls uncle will love it!

Thanks for joning us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Andie's Space said...

Hi Amanda,
This looks fabulous. Love the papers & the detail. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Andie xx

scrappymo! said...

This a great boys card. So masculine looking. Great job.

Kim x said...

Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time.
hugs Kimx