JellyPages.com

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Baby card




Whoo I am on a roll........two blog posts in one week!!! LOL I am hoping this is a roll I can keep up :o) I had a baby card to make for a friend at the local toddler group who had a wee girl a couple of weeks ago (I am not normally that late it'sjust been ages since I went to toddler group lol) The image is from Lili of the Valley, and the papers are K&CO I kept it nice and simple to show off the papers, no point having them and then covering them up eh?




Challenges:


Stamptacular Sunday ~ Playin with Pastels


Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes




Totally Gorjuss ~ Swirly Wirly

3 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an absolutely adorable card for a new baby. I just love it. The image is darling and the papers are just so cute. Thank you so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays! We hope you visit us next week for another challenge. xxx Ann Marie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Anita said...

Oh baby, this is CA-UTE! This card melted my heart with it's too cute for words image and sweet color scheme. Thank you for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!